Saturday, January 10, 2015

my thoughts about korean cosmetics

i've been starting to use the korean products since a year ago and i'm kind of addictive to it this recently.. well, i can say that i have almost try all the level of korean cosmetics. there are 3 types of korean cosmetic based on the price, (i've read this in other people blog but it's okay i just use this as reference to the products i've used).. the first one is the most expensive such as history of whoo, sulwhasoo, sk2, hera etc
 the middle one are like laneige, missha, innisfree faceshop etc and the cheap one are etude, tonymoly, peripera, skinfood, holila holika (i say this is cheap because there are almost no product above rp300.000).. but the quality and the effect depends on our skin.. i couldn't say the expensive one is better than the cheap one because based on my experience my skin cannot adapt to the expensive one.. i don't know why but it makes a burning feeling on my face.. and after i read some review i realized that the high-end products are targeted for people above 30.. so next time you want to try the high end products, just try the mini size first. i will review about some of the history of whoo products that i've ever used..
so now lets talk about the effect of korean skincare products on my face..
i want to share a story with you girls.. when i was in the primary 6th, i have lot's of acne and also oily face.. i think my mother's genetic has something to do with this.. (when she wiped
her face with blotting paper you can use the oil for frying egg haha) one day my mother bought for me sariayu cleansing milk and toner in jeruk nipis variant ( i live in indonesia if there any one that wants to know the product just leave a comment below) and after 3 months using it, my acne are gone and also i don't have any oily face anymore.. i kept using it again.. until one night i feel my forehead skin wrinkled like a grandma.. (really! you can touch the wrinkle that time and i was only 10 years old) i told my mom and she asked me to wash my face using regular cleanser and put some moisturizer on my face. and since that day my face cannot produce any oil.. i usually teased my friend in the high school by showing them my face has no trace on the blotting paper..
but the negative side is that my face is extremely dry.. in extreme situation it will leave red patches and flakes.. i've tried almost all the skincare thst i could find in my town (i live in pontianak which have a very limited options, and none worked.. i even tried the hada labo series for dry skin but it has no effect.. until at last.. my friend started to sell sample of korean cosmetics.. i tried the laneige water bank essence and i found my true soulmate.. it lives no greasy feeling on my face and it absorbs really well.. my face began to heal and now its not dry anymore.. i can't say it is normal skintype but maybe it is more to the normal to dry skin type, but overall its better than before.. another rehydrating products that i used are etude supercollagen ampoule, and etude pure baobab moisturizer.. so thank you korean skincare for saving my skin.. sorry for the long post. if you have any question just comment down below.. thanks all.. see you in my next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment