Friday, January 8, 2016

Review : etude house sweet cherry tint #pk002

I've been looking for a natural tint which i can put on everyday without too much mess and natural pink color. And etude house sweet cherry tint came into my mind! I only ever tried the old version which is the very famous "fresh cherry tint" in sample size. (Poor me, i was still broke that time so i always use samples for lips haha) i quiet like it but the taste is bitter and i hate bitter taste!

Okay, the new sweet cherry tint came in an unusual container which is the click container. You need to be careful because once you click it, you can't push it back like the ordinary lipstick. but don't worry, you'll just need to click once or twice to get enough product. 

The formula is very glossy and melts once it touches your lips (truly! It does melt even on your fingertips!) the scent smells like rose which i adore so much! For the color, since it is a sheer color,you can't get the very vivid color like the advertisement. But don't worry, it will still look pink and natural enough. 

I tried to swipe it around 6 or 7 times and i managed to get the beautiful pink pump lips,but it is a really wasting act haha. 

I have to say it is quiet a long lasting tint for such a sheer color. After drinking, the color is still vivid enough. And after eating, the gloss is not there anymore but the pink tint still does. And after 6 hours, my lips is till tinted in sheer pink. Almost gone, but still better than my pale lips without any lippies. 

I really recommend it for anyone! Seriously! It is very good and one tube can last till one year! I really want to buy all the shades soon! ( a common dream from a cosmetic hoarder!) haha. See you in the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment