Friday, February 6, 2015

REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE EVER DEW BOOSTING OIL


ETUDE HOUSE EVER DEW BOOSTING OIL
I bought this product in December when the weather in Pontianak was quite dry and cold. Eventhough it was raining almost every day but my skin feels terribly dry. It has dry patches and I felt my skin was very tight and hot.. I don’t know why..
And there it came the first campaign about ever dew oil. It actually has 2 variants the ever dew boosting oil and the ever dew whipping oil. I like the pink shade better than the


yellow one so I chose the ever dew boosting oil. It claims that it can moisturize the face and prepare the face for the next skincare routine such as essence or etc. I really interested in this product because of the name “ever dew” I thought that it can be a “dew” for my face and make it always dewy.. hahahahaha...
I ordered it from one of my trusted online shop @etuderecipe. Actually it costs a little bit expensive, Rp 210.000 but I need it anyway so I just ordered it in the middle of the night.. haha (sorry for the owner of etude recipe). It came a bit late due to the untrustyworthy of my delivery company. I chose the fast one which is usually only 2 – 3 days shipping but end up receiving my packages after waiting for more than a week..
When I open the package, I found a cute pink box with the flower patter on the left and right side. It’s very pretty.. when I open the box, I was very disappointed because the bottle was so small. I was hoping for much bigger bottle than this.. it is so tiny.. I usually never been disappointed by etude packaging but this one does.. eventhough it is pretty..
The bottle is made of frosted glass with the ever dew writing on the front. I didn’t know that t comes with a pump so I tried to push the lid but nothing happened. I thought o my gosh what should I do should I do with this? I turn the cap and there it goes
‘the pump” and when I open the lid I directly smell such a wonderful fragrant.
Yes! Finally I got something nice from this so called oil.. the smell is awesome.. I like to breathe it during the morning routine.. and etude house suggest to start each moring with it..
Another thing that surprised me was the consistency.. I thought it was gonna be liquid and have cooling sensation on my face, kind like an ampoule. But it turns out oily.. actually it is my fault for not observing keenly on the web.. it surely states that ever dew is oil.. ohh gosh.. but it’s okay lah… but next time I hope I won’t make the same mistake..
So after I put it on my face.. well it doesn’t absorb in istant.. it takes about 5 or 6 minutes to absorb completely.. and the wonderful fragrance disappear after I smeared it on my face.. sadly, it leaves my face with awkward feeling.. it’s not smooth, not sticky either.. I don’t understand the feeling and it doesn’t feel good.. sadly… so will I purchase it again? Nope I think.. sorry.. it could be such a great product but not for me.. but I do still love etude..
Pros       :1.  nice packaging
                2. awesome smell
Cons      : 1. Take a time to absorb
                2. Doesn’t moisturize my face well enough
                3. leave a weird feeling on face

No comments:

Post a Comment