Friday, March 13, 2015


REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE CC CREAM #SILKY
This cc cream has been my like and dislike for many times. I’ve only tried the sample one but that time I used the glow version.. at first it was good but you know, in term of putting makeup I like to put many layers from many different brands at once.. So when I top it with this cc cream glow, guess what.. the color was darker than my other layer.. So since then I’ve never tried any etude cc cream again, until few weeks ago I ordered products from one of my favorite online etude seller @etude recipe, she gave me a sample of etude cc cream but this time it was the silky one..
 I really love how natural does it look on my face.. You can’t barely tell that I’m wearing makeup at all because it blends so well and the color is lighter than the glow version.. so, after thinking for two days I decided to buy it.. I ordered it from @little Korean corner..
etude house cc cream #silky

It arrived quite fast which I am so happy about.. Actually the size is quite small.. Not as I expected and I told my sister not to use it in case it runs out very quick hahahaha.. It comes in a long quite big box but when you take out the real bottle, the container is actually quite small.. But I still don’t know how long will it last.. Usually my bb cream will last for more than 6 months with continuous use.
At the front box it says *anti aging and stress relief *hydration and whitening *sun protection and tone up *smooth texture and luminosity, it also has spf 30.. at the left side of the box it states (this multitasking 8 in 1 formula hydrates, primes, conceals, treats and protects skin at an easy single step for healthier complexion inside and outside)
So when I tried it, it does brighten my skin and luminosity as it claims.. The light reflector is no too much and looks very natural on my skin.. It feels as if we wear nothing on our face but it improves our overall tone..
It does hydrate my skin and of course it is buildable, so if you need more coverage don’t worry to put 1 or 2 more layer on it and it doesn’t look cakey.. I’m in love with this cc cream and I’ve been wearing it every day and everywhere now.. It has been my new holy grail.. hahaha.. It doesn’t coverage much if you only apply one layer, but if I put on foundation first and I apply 2 layers of this cc cream I will get a very bright and luminous skin which looks so great like no makeup-makeup look..
It makes my skin soft and smooth and also it doesn’t have any strong fragrance like etude bb cream   
my face with 2 layers of cc cream
.. And one more it cares for my skin.. The difference between cc and bb is that the cc cream focuses more on skincare so yeah it’s a definitely yes.. You can relied on this cc cream to create you everyday look and I really recommend you to try it..
Pros : 1. Brightened my overall skin
                2. Has skincare agent in it
                3. Very natural look
                4. Doesn’t have any strong smell
Cons :    1. Comes in a quite small container.. (but it’s okay I’ll surely purchase it again because I’m in ove with this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment