Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review: Etude House sunprise essence concealer #light beige

Today, my review will be on concealer. I rarely use concealer and i don't know how to use it properly until i watched some makeup tutorial on you tube. I noticed in every tutorial, they'll include concealer in the base makeup.

Concealer suppose to conceal our dark circle undereye and some spots or flaws. I never took much time in considering it until i notice, i have dark circle!!

Due to the lack of sleep i have developed dark circle and it makes me look exhausted and old.. My mom even said i look old due to the hard work. Really? Hehe.. I think everyone needs to hard work while they are young, am i right?

Back to the product, it came without a box, just a simple slim bottle with sticker of sunprise essence concealer writtings in pink.

One thing that makes this concealer special is the applicator. It has 2 shapes in one wand. The circle and the cylinder. The circle is for applying concealer on under eye and tricky places while the cylinder is for applying on wide side like cheek and temple.

Now, for the performance, like i said before, i've never really into concealer but this one surely did her job well. It covers my blemishes perfectly and the uneven part of my face like the dark cicle and around the corner of my lips.

Now i've been using in my daily makeup since it creates a perfectly flawless skin without looking too much. I love it very much. For the application, i will dot it around the desired area and just tap it with makeup sponge. It's very easy.

A tip for you girls, in term of searching the right concealer, choose the one that has a shade lighter one tone than your own skin, since it can brighten your whole look and act as a highlighter as well.. He he.. Combo

I really recommend this product for those who are looking for a good concealer but still on budget because its very cheap and effective.

I'll give this product 5 stars!! Below i included some of the pictures. I'm so sorry since i'm writting my blog through my smart phone, i always put the pictures on the bottom because it just can't cooperate well. Thank you so much for reading my blog. See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment