Sunday, April 26, 2015

Review : etude house fantastic color eyes pallete #rose garden

Today's review will be on my favourite pallete The fantastic color eyes pallete by etude house. If you have been following my blog, you would know that i have made a review also about this pallete but in the Cherry Blossom color. 

Why do i like this pallete so much? Well, i'm such a sucker for a limited edition terms since i missed the halloween special edition palette. He he

But, apparently besides from the limited term, i do love this pallete since it gives a light and warm shadow on my eyes and its very suitable for daily makeup. 

This pallete made of 6 colors. Unlike the cherry blossom, this pallete has no matte eyeshadow. The color consists of julliete, honey bouquet, antique touch, hand tied, vintage rose, and my girl.

The julliete color is actually a shimmering beige that contains a bit of pink. I use it for the base eyeshadow, to help tone down my skin. 

The honey bouquet is a sparkling gold brown. It is the most glittery shade here and the color looks like a liquid dancing honey, ha ha.. It looks like sequin clothes in the pallete. I use this to add more sparkle and glitter on my eyes. But this is not for daily makeup since it is too sparkling.

Next is the antique touch. One thing that i like from etude house is that they are very clever at giving names to their products. This one, do look like an antique touch. It is a vintage deep brown color that has a little shimmering. I use this for the outer part of eyes to give depth to my eyes. 

Handtied is the main attraction in this pallete. Frankly, i've never seen red eyeshadow before. at the first time, this color was my main reason i didn't purchase it. It simply too strong. But when i tried it, it looks so lovely. I didn't know a red eyeshadow could turn out to be so good. It doesn't look too bold on my eyes, but more like a sweet hint of red. And, it is also a perfect color for monolid. My sister has monolid and when i did her makeup yesterday, this eyeshadow highlight the inner part of her eyes so well. But, this color is definetely not for daily makeup unless you dare enough to use it. Ha ha

Next is vintage rose, which is a really beautiful shimmering brown old - rose color. It is one shade deeper than the my girl and definitely an eyeshadow for daily makeup

The last one is the my girl shade. It is a pinky brown color with less shimmering than vintage rose. It definitely pairs with vintage rose. 

All of the colors last pretty long and the price is not that expensive for a very good pallete. I definitely recommend this pallete for everyone. Go buy them quickly since it is a limited edition! Or you will regret it!

Thanks for reading my blog, see you in my next post. Below, i listed some pictures and the swatches.







No comments:

Post a Comment