Friday, August 21, 2015

review: holika holika petit bb cream # ouncing

Hey hey hey, do not be fooled by cheap price! I got this bb cream a week ago from one of my student when she went to kuching. Actually i have no intention to purchase it but well my student said it is a good product so let's give it a try..

So this bb cream is called petit bb cream and it comes in 5 variant, bouncy, shimmering , moisture, aqua and clear. At first i have my eye on the shimmering one since i love dewy and shimmering finish, but it was not available.

So the next to nothing is The bouncy type. It contains collagen and caviar extract to maintain skin elasticity and suppleness. It comes in 30ml yellow plastic tube with bouncy writtings all over it. Well actually the price is very cheap it is only 38rm or in indonesia i can found it for Rp75.000 online. Very very cheap for a korean bb cream. The scent smells like artificial flower fruity scent, very strong and i don't like it.

Next, for the performance, it comes in one shade and it has yellow tone. As you know my face tends to have pink tone and i don't fit well with bb cream that has dark shade cream (except brtc).

So when i applied it on my face it turned very white (i have a very light asian skintone and this is 2-3 tone lighter than me almost ghostly) i was very scared it couldn't match my skintone but then it oxidized. Now it is time for concealer, i used etude house surprise essence concealer in no 1, and.. My face is two tone darker than the concealer (i swear it got darken) while actually i had no problem at all with this concealer, usually it always suits my skintone.

Next, the coverage is very terrible! I can still see all my spots and discolorations. It indeed cover some redness but not enough to be called good. And one thing more, it makes my face feel itchy

I've never felt as disappointed as this when it comes to korean cosmetic. Evethough it is cheap, it is still just a waste of money. So i will not recommend it for anyone at all.

Sorry for the rather angry post haha but truly this is such a shame for a holika holika product

But i still need to Thank my student eline who gave me this bb cream since she was so kind
,  thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment