Friday, August 21, 2015

review: etude house dust cut mist

HI all it has been a long time i never write anything from etude house. I'VE been trying many other brands and forgot to buy something from etude.

Well, today i would like to share my opinion on etude house dust cut mist. I bought this product last year and it was a hit.

It claims to block dust and dirt from our face. They even have a small test to try it out by blowing small dust on 2 pink balloons. The one that has been coated by dust cut mist has lesser dust.

So if we spray this mist it should act as a shield on our face. I still remember my first impression one year ago when i used this mist while riding motorcycle. Usually my face will feel sticky due to the dust and dirt out there but    when i used this mist all over my face, i could feel my face less sticky and still feel very fresh even after a whole day out there.

It contains 150 ml and the bottle is bulky so definitely not travel friendly. Etude house states that it also contains bamboo water for moisturizing effect but lol i feel none. Haha

The mist is transparent clear with crisp flower scent. The scent is pretty strong but still tolerable and it quickly disappear after the mist has dried.  the consistency is very runny and can completely dry after 15-30 seconds.

Once it has dried i could feel (and see) my face tightened. Etude house says that this means the mist is working. It kinda building transparent layer on my face. Well i could see something like transparent film on my face.

One thing that i notice is once it combines together with makeup it doesn't work quite well. It can't form the layer nicely. Or maybe i can't feel it since my face has been coated by the skincare regime, base makeup and bb cream?

I prefer to use it at night when i put nothing on my face except toner. I could feel the effect and when i wake up in the morning, my face feels less oily and dirty.

So, is it a good product? Well if you want to protect you face from dirt and dust out there you could try this product
but overall i think this product is just a gimmick, sorry etude house, i still love you but this product is just a nope for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment