Sunday, July 19, 2015

review: the face shop brightening capsule body wash + body essence

My mom likes to say, hey if you're really into korean products why don't you buy some body wash and lotion too?

Well, i do want but something always blocking my way! (yes, it's you pretty shades of lipstick, don't turn around! I know it's you!) hehe. So i've been eyeing this faceshop brightening capsule body wash and essence for a long time but i can only got it now.

The reason why i choose face shop because it offers whitening effect. Well, actually no whitening lotion applied topically can whitened your skin. You know what i meant, if you're born with darker skin nothing can help you except chemical injection, but hey! We need to embrace ourselves no matter what kind of complexion we are.

But if your originally skin got darkened overtime by sun expose or dirt this could help you pretty good. Remember i like to say it is more to the brightening effect than whitening.

So, back on the review. The bottle is not as big as i expected. I even wondered wether it contains 300ml of product or not at the first time so i checked on the back and it written 300ml. Pheww

Both of the products come in pump dispenser. This is very handy since you just need to pump pump pump. Hehe. The box is almost square and bulky, with the picture of white lily on front.
At back, mostly the explanations are dominated by korean words so it is useless for me to see it. The ingredient is written in english. So when i have spare time when taking a bath (while i wait for my hair mask pack) i compare the ingredient of the body wash with regular lifebuoy liquid soap.

I found the face shop contains such a little ingredients and most of them are plant extract. Well, i guess it's good enough for my sensitive skin. (i ever experienced rashes on my chest and neck from using lux whitening body wash. I was really bad and left such horrible scratch marks because it was so itchy. I cure it using raw aloe vera sap, the one that my mom plant on our backyard).

The product is a transparent liquid and It
produces less bubble foam than other soap. The smell is a very refreshing citrus (again like the innisfree) and disappear once i rinse it.

It leaves no sticky residue like dove soap (if you know what i meant) but it is not squeaky clean either. It's a perfect balance between them. I love it so much.

Now, the essence. The bottle is exactly the same as the body wash. If without the essence writting, i could not differ them. It has the same scents again.

Well, if i hear essence i thought it's gonna be like nivea serum texture. Still lotion but with faster absorbtion. But i was wrong, it is a milky color essence, the texture is similar to our face essence and it absorbs really fast. Just like face essence.

It leaves no greasy residue and one thing that i really appreciate, it doesn't feel greasy even when i splash it with water after that. I don't know maybe it penetrate into my skin 100%?

It makes my skin feels smoother. But it can't quench my skin's thirst yet. My body skin is super dry, but this is good enough, better than nothing.

For the effect, i can see a slightly brightening effect on my skin. So i guess it works but i just need to be patience.

I recommend this product for people who are looking for daily lotion without greasy feelings but for those who need extra moisture, this will not fulfill the hope.

Thank you very much for reading my blog, i'll write to you soon.

This is how the bottles lool like

No comments:

Post a Comment