Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review ETude house dear my wish lips talk #pk003

It's been a while since my last post. Buat today i sound like to give a review about Etude house dear my wish lips talk featuring CHrystal from f(x) member. 
If i have to be honest, i interested in this product because of the advertisement campaign of her. She looks so lovely wearing this lipstick and the fact that this lipstick also appears in chrystal's movie makes Me so produk to have it. (Don't you?) 
So back to the product, it's my first experience with etude house lipstick. And the performance is just really great. 
It slides on my lips smoothly and the color is super pigmented. I Bogor the pk003 because i have a blazer with the same fuschia color and it just match with my outfit. 
It has creamy texture and sometimes it is hard to handle due to it's pigmented and creamy texture. But you can always swipe the excessive product with cotton bud right?
The price is considered cheap. I Bought it for Rp 120.000
So, Will i put purchase it again? Definetely yes!
 Pro : 
Very pigmented
Glides on smoothly
Relatively cheap price
Con :
Non (LOL)

Ratings: 5/5

1/5 = this product should be burned to ash
2/5 = Cause Me some problems
3/5 = neither good not bad
4/5 = good product but not good enough to get full mark
4.5/5 = Very good product but can not get full mark due to Its price
5/5 = Super good and definitely worth to buy







No comments:

Post a Comment