Friday, March 20, 2015

REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE FANTASTIC COLOR EYES #CHERRY BLOSSOM



Hi all.. few days ago I have promised a post about the limited edition fantastic color eyes palette from etude house. So here it is!
Actually I have gotten this palette a week ago but I can only make a post on Saturday so yeahh..
I bought this palette from @etude recipe for Rp215.000. it came so fast. I ordered it on Monday and on Saturday, the palette already arrived. I really recommend you to shop in here because it has a very fast po and also free sample in every purchase.

So, get back to the palette. When I receive the palette first thing that came to my mine, oh my god the box is just so pretty. Even the carton box is decorated with sakura (cherry blossom) flower. It’s a new spring edition palette and everything is so springy. The box itself is made of hard plastic with built-in mirror and sponge application. I really like the built in mirror since I can use it for traveling either. The sponge application is very nice. Usually if I buy an eye shadow with the application inside, the application is usually made from rough sponge (if you ever purchased Maybelline eye shadow, you know what I mean) but this one came with white latex sponge and feels so soft on my eyes.
The colors are all nice. It has six colors in each palette. Mine are cherry coke, cherry march, baby peony, hello spring, floral walk and warm morning.
The cherry coke color is deep cappuccino brown with no shimmer at all. It’s the darkest color in the palette.
Cherry coke shade

The cherry march on the other hand is a bright fuchsia pink that looks very pretty.
cherry march shade

The baby peony shade is a pale Barbie pink that looks very nice for everyday use.

baby peony - the color is so light
The springy floral one is a white – pink glitter. I think this suppose to be wear under eye rather than on top.
springy floral shade

But if you see my swatches, I think this shade can also be applied in the centre of eye makeup to make a 3 dimensional eyes.

The floral walk is a brown with pink undertone. It has pink shimmers and it’s very pretty to be used for daily makeup
floral walk shade

While the last one, warm morning is a lighter brown also with pink undertone. It has less shimmer than floral walk.
warm morning shade

this is how my eyes looks like with cherry coke, cherry march and springy floral on the  lower lids
The color in this palette is indeed for spring but I’m sure you can use it in another season also. So, buy it while you still can! It’s really worth it! If you have anything to ask me, don’t forget to leave a comment. See you in my next post!
morning makeup



7 comments:

  1. typical korean eyeshadow palette ya, warnanya soft trs agak shimmery ^^

    Join my giveaway! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis kl bole tau beli di olshop mana y ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di etude recipe sis.. add aj fb nya etude recipe.. ownernya ramah bnget lhoo

      Delete
  3. hi sis saya dr sistarshop batam juga menjual produk etude house dan ready stok gk perlu PO loh... dan kebetulan eyeshadow yg di review ini sedang ready stock dengan harga 200rb. jika berminat silahkan add pin kani 7CADC499. ig:sistar_makeup
    terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis saya dr sistarshop batam juga menjual produk etude house dan ready stok gk perlu PO loh... dan kebetulan eyeshadow yg di review ini sedang ready stock dengan harga 200rb. jika berminat silahkan add pin kani 7CADC499. ig:sistar_makeup
    terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sis saya dr sistarshop batam juga menjual produk etude house dan ready stok gk perlu PO loh... dan kebetulan eyeshadow yg di review ini sedang ready stock dengan harga 200rb. jika berminat silahkan add pin kani 7CADC499. ig:sistar_makeup
    terima kasih

    ReplyDelete