Sunday, July 19, 2015

review: innisfree camellia essential shampoo

Today, i would like to share about my current favourite korean hair products. This is my first time reviewing hair product, other than cosmetics or face products. Actually, i had bought the products 3 weeks ago but i decided to do the review now because i just want to test the effectiveness of the products before doing the review.

The first one that i'm going to review is innisfree camellia essential shampoo. There are not much product's information that i can find either in the internet nor on the bottle itself. I simply bought this shampoo because it's innisfree hehe.

So before i continue i need to tell you the condition of my hair. I have dry hair and scalp. Sometimes it can get flaky and fall off like dandruff, but it is not dandruff since no anti dandruff shampoo that can cure it. (i have experience this since I was 7). Recently, i was going to cut my hair short. But the hair dresser always refuses to cut my hair because she said it's beautiful (lol) and there is no need for me to cut it short.

There are no local shampoos that give good result to my hair, and it was getting worse. It was so dry until i can't comb until the end of my hair and i hate it very much. I always tie a bun to hide the damaged hair and i tied it even when i sleep because i don't want to see how coarse and dry was my hair. It caused my hair to loss. And it kept loss until my hair got thinner.

One day, i came across an instagram page that sell many kinds of korean product and this innisfree shampoo was a new product in their shop. Without any hesitation i ordered it along with the skinfood argan silk hair mask.

The innisfree shampoo is housed in a very big red plastic bottle (300ml). With a simple minimalist design. The bottle cap is the click type one. I really like the design since it doesn't look cheap and the clean and minimalist design is really pretty. As the phrase says less is more.

The shampoo is liquid transparent gel (since it doesn't contain any coloring). The smell is a very refreshing citrus smell. I guess it's from the jeju orange peel.

When i checked the ingredients of shampoo, i can see that it contains low chemical substance and has more organic material in it than any other shampoo that i have ever tried.

For the result, i can feel my hair much more alive and without weighing down my hair. It gives my hair healthy glow and volume. So far, i quiet like it.

But it also has some drawbacks, the smell doesn't linger on my hair for a long time (while i really love the scent)

After a while, my hair tends to get used to it so the effectiveness isn't as good as the first time

In two days, i will feel my hair so weight and oily (i don't know why) and i need to clean it again.

Overall, it's a good shampoo but not good enough for me. (how do i find my true match shampoo, hello universe?)

So, that is my innisfree shampoo, i have another review on hair product after this so stay tune!
The design is very pretty and minimalist

this is the cap that i told you aboug

the ingredient listed
the back part of the bottle

1 comment: