Sunday, July 19, 2015

review: innisfree jeju volcanic black head out balm (melting)

Hi all, is there anyone who doesn't suffer from blackhead and white head problem? If it's you, then You will be one of the luckiest person on earth. Lol

I may not suffer in such a major case but i do have blackheads on my nose and cheek. Every morning when i check my face on the mirror with direct sunlight, i will see lots of blackhead on my nose and it has been a pain in the ass. (you know what i meant, you are trying to pinch it out with extractor but you know you can't never do that without creating big pores and inflamation)

So when i saw this product, i immediately attracted to it. It claims to melt down the blackheads with the jeju volcanic formula. Melt down? Seriously?

Ok, let's get started. First, as usual innisfree product always comes with recycle paper box and the writings are written using the soy ink. Somehow i really like the paper box. It screams mature and earth lovers.

The container is round and bulky. I didn't expect it could be so big, maybe a little bit bigger than innisfree sebum powder. But for a balm, it's quite big and can last for a very long time considering you can only use a little bit product everytime.

The scent is somewhat similar to my innisfree shampoo. Kinda like citrusy smell but some people describe it as herbal smell. The color is opaque white.

Now, the texture is pretty much like a balm or ointment that you spread on your chest when you have cold. It melts on skin directly when you apply it.

On the box it states that we need to massage it for 3 - 5 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. But here i say, rub as long as you want and wipe it off with tissue, then you can rinse it with water.

It works like a magic on my skin, once i rub it for 2 minutes more or less, i couls feel tiny little granule coming out from my pores. And it is not from the balm itself since it doesn't contain any granule. When i pick it, the color is white, i guess it's the white head. So this product also works on white head too! (i don't need

to by the etude house zero sebum melting gel haha)

Now, time to wipe it off. I can see little black dots on the tissue but not as much as i want. I rinse it off and my nose area feels so smooth. Really really smooth. There are no visible blackheads anymore. Well, i need to check the morning mirror first.

So, the next morning, i still see some blackheads on my nose even though i cannot touch it. I guess it has sink deep into my pores and also it has hair. You know, blackheads with hair is the most difficult one. I think i should get medical treatment for that one day.

I give this product for my sister and it works amazingly on her face. She has tons of blackhead and whitehead on her nose until you can see the rough pattern with bare eyes. And when she wears makeup, it can't stick to her skin because of the blackhead.

This product removes let say 75 % of her black and white heads so yeah this is a wonderful product with such a cheap price. I bought it for Rp 70.000 but you can find it for rp. 50.000.

I really recommend this product for anyone really! So thank you for reading my blog, see you gals soon

This is the box and the container. It's very earthy don't you think?

this is how the balm looks like



3 comments:

  1. Im trying to get this product! Hope it will works on me, thank you for the review <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis! Nice meeting you :)
    Was thinking of buying thi product but i have a stubborn blackhead.. do you think it'll work?
    Sister kamu gimana skr? Gak ad foto before dan after ya? Trims!

    ReplyDelete