Sunday, July 19, 2015

review: tonymoly prestige carat lipstick spf 15 #1

Well today i will be reviewing a lipstick from tonymoly. I got this lipstick as a present and actually it has never cross my mind to buy lip product fro
m tonymoly but everything always has the first time right?

This lipstick is called tonymoly prestige carat lipstick. If i read a word of prestige, snail line will come to my mind (secret key prestige snail line hehe) and carat should be related with diamond? I'm not really sure about the meaning of the name and there are no description in the box that can help.

One thing i do noticed is the ingredient. It has a lot of ingredients just for a simple lipstick (it needs two sides of the carton box to write it down. If i have to judge, it contains too much (?) material for just a lipstick, range from vegetable oils (sunflower and friends) collagen, fish extract (?), and many fruit extracts (strawberry, sweet cherry, kiwi, etc) or maybe this is the meaning of prestige?

For the price, i do not know. And i do not dare to ask my friend hehe. The design is definitely simple, almost look cheap if without the gold circle on top. I couldn't say i like the design since it's all black and there are no writings at all. No one will know i'm wearing tony moly haha.

I got the first shade. It almost has the same shade with my memebox i'm lipstick but this one tends to look a bit more orangey. It lasts longer than my memebox evethough it's a palre shade.

I really like the smell, some what it smells fruity and very fresh.

It is a moist lipstick and i love moist lipstick. I don't need to exfoliate or putting any balm before the lipstick. I think it's emphasizing the lip care side

Overall i like the lipstick quiet much but i don't know, i just don't have any interest in purchasing the same line even though it has such a good quality. I do want to try the hyuna signature lipstick for the next couple of month, do tell me if you have tried it!

mind the pose, hehe no filter in this picture. The color looks nude
Thank you very much for reading this, see ya
i'm sorry for the imperfect bullet
the color is indeed peachy coral, very pretty
this is the box and the tube, elegance style

No comments:

Post a Comment