Sunday, July 19, 2015

review: skinfood rice mask wash off

Today, i will be reviewing my all time favourite, the skinfood rice mask wash off. Oh my God i love this product so much. Well, let me tell you why!

It leaves my skin incredibly heavenly smooth. Really! You should give it a try, and you will never regret it! (so much for the promotional word hehehe)

I already smeared this mask on every people's face in my house and they are all love it.

This mask is mainly made of rice bran water and rice scrub. Even though it is named as a mask, i will say it is a scrub mask. Since the rice seed works as a scrub but It is not as abbrasive as the black sugar mask

It contains less scrub than the black sugar one and it is much more mild and gentle. This is a perfect choice for those who feel the black sugar mask is too painful to use. (i did feel it once ago)

It stated on the container to massage the mask for about 10-15 minutes. It is quiet a long time to continuously massage my face hehe, so i set timer on my phone to remind me when i should stop massaging.

Skinfood recommends to wash off with lukewarm water, but i find lukewarm water is not always available anytime when i'm using it (lazyness and due to the fact of it is not very easy to make lukewarm water since i need to boil water and then mix it with cool water to adjust the temperature) so i use the usual tap water.

The effect is really wonderful. It makes my face looks brighter (but not as bright as when i take off the innisfree mask sheet), heavenly smoother and it cleanse my pore pretty well.

I could notice the sebum on my face decreases and the bumb around my nose and cheek caused by sebum and blackheads feel so smooth like i just step out from face clinic

I ask everyone in my house to try this mask (i love to share my korean things to my house mate! Lucky for you who live with me! Haha) and they love it as well.

But my household servant does say that this mask cause irritation on her face due to the excessive scrub movement (well she scrub her face as hard face as she scrub the clothes haha) so you just need to be careful not to scrub to hard because it can irritate your skin.

This lately, i became quiet addicted to skinfood and i'm planning to buy another skinfood product. If you have any skinfood productvthat you like please tell me since i really need your insights..

Thank you very much for sparing your time reading this, see ya
This is how the bottle looks like
the texture is watery creamy with rice granule

i put some on back of my hand
the ingredient listed


No comments:

Post a Comment