Friday, March 13, 2015


Review : ETUDE HOUSE FACE BLUR
SO, at last.. my long awaited beauty product. ETUDE HOUSE BEAUTY SHOT FACE BLUR. From the advertisement, it claims that it can make our faces looks photoshoped. Like everything has been blurred out. I don’t know how to do that. And frankly I said, I’ve never done any photoshop on my pictures because I just don’t know how to do it.
Like I said in my previous post, I don’t have a meaningful problem on my face except for the dryness. So I hope that this product truly can make me achieve that flawless look.
The box came a little bit broken. (not the bottle only the outside box) perhaps due to the packaging. I really like to collect boxes from Korean things that I bought. (I am such a hoarder, but it just so irresistible, the packaging are all so cute )
On the right side of the box, it is written “beauty shot face blur, SPF 15+” it means that it can only block the UV A not the UV B. I’m not used to see Korean product with only SPF 15. It usually has SPF more than 20. But hey, we suppose to layer this product with bb cream or cc cream so it’s forgivable.
Next, on the box also written (this light weight cream provides multi – blurring effects for instantly refined and smooth skin. Skin’s texture is smoothed; pores minimized and complexion brightened. The other description is in hangul, and I haven’t mastered hangul yet so I don’t dare to translate it for you. >_<
etude house face blur


the pump of etude house face blur

The bottle is quite big. It contains 35ml of product. So first impression, it is a creamy texture, and glides on smoothly. But the first thing that I don’t like from this product is the smell. It’s awful. Very artificial. I wish they didn’t make the smell this awful. But it’s okay once I spread it on my face the smell faded away.
The consistency is like a cream, the colour is white but when I applied it, it turned transparent like a gel that wrapped my face. It does brighten my skin tone. But if you saw the advertisement about this product is all you need when you are in rush or when you’re boyfriend visit you suddenly, I think it is not true because it didn’t have any significant result on my face.
But, if you apply bb cream (mine is blooming fit type) it creates such a wonderful glow. And it does look photoshoped. I’m so happy. After I used it, I went to my local department store, and guess what! People were staring at me. (It’s true) I do not exaggerate this matter, but people in there were staring at me, there were 2 boys looking at my face and kind of acting awkwardly.
swatches on my hand. it does look brighter
I tried to layer it with only cc cream silky, but it doesn’t give the same result as the bb cream. So I do not recommend you to layer it with any other than cc cream. I haven’t tried it with other brands of bb cream but I guess the result won’t be as nice as when you layer etude bb cream.
This product truly becomes my recommendation for my reader because it smoothen my pores. (Not completely but once I layered it, it does less visible). It gives my face a nice glow. And it becomes my new Holy Grail product. I love it so much despite the smell and I certainly will buy it again.
Pro : 1. Effectively blur pores and flaw
                2. last pretty long, I used it for half day and it doesn’t fade away
                3. pretty cheap price (compare with benefit porefessional)
Con : 1. I wish the bottle could be bigger
                2. the smell! But it doesn’t really bother me actually so I forgive this
Ratings : 4.9/5 (only because the bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment