Tuesday, March 17, 2015


REVIEW  : NATURE REPUBLIC BY FLOWER BRUSH LINER

I never wear eyeliner for daily makeup because it doesn’t look natural enough since I only have black liquid eyeliner. I do have brown eyeliner but it is agel type from Maybelline and it tends to smudge away and some of my students keep complaining that my eye makeup looks horrific since it smudge everywhere so I never use eyeliner again sadly.
this is the front side
I remembered that etude house has a brown eyeliner from the wonder drawing line but it is quite expensive so I opt for the oh my line liners but from my previous experience of this eyeliner, I don’t really like it since it can clump and not so long lasting.
the back side


 So, in the morning I just lazily check what nature republic products that my seller sell. I interested in some product but because I’m on tight budget I just skipped it and skipped it until I found an eyeliner. It has 2 shades, brown and black. And guess what the price is quiet cheap! It’s only Rp 75.000. I decided to give it a try.
how the brush looks like
It came together with my peripera tint. So, first impression, the packaging is so simple. No box at all. The whole body is white with a little brown on the bottom. The design is very clean and shopisticated almost like the innisfree one. Actually I was so thankful because it’s a brush not a marker, I don’t really like markey type eyeliner since it has pointed end and my eyes feel ached everytime I used the marker type.
When I open the cap, I thought the brush looks celan and there was no button to press the ink out or yeahh you know.. and I thought how can the content came out, and I tried to draw a line on my hand. It doesn’t take even 2 seconds for it to completely dry. When I rub it, it doesn’t smudge or smear at all. It’s a good thing since I don’t like my eyeliner smudging all over my eyes.
The next day I tried to use it on my eyes. Because my eyes tends to get oily, since I use bb cream all over my face and I seldom apply any loose powder on it. It tends to get oily around the eyes, so I put a little bit of loose powder on my eyes to keep it from smudging. It glides on eyes very smoothly and it is very easy to use. Like drawing using a pen. And you can never go wrong with brown color.
swatch on my hand

I used it around 9 am and when I checked it on 9 pm. It was still there. There were no sign of smudging at all. But when you wash it with water, it will disappear because it is not a waterproof type. It’s very good. I give a thumb up for this product! I really love it and I wear it everyday simply because it’s very natural. I really recommend it!
Pro :
1.       Very cheap for a very good product
2.       Natural and pretty color
3.       Long lasting and non smudging
Con :
1.       Not waterproof
2.       Doesn’t come in many range of color
Rating : 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment