Tuesday, March 17, 2015


REVIEW : PERIPERA WATER TINT #MANDARIN JUICE


I’m running out stock of tint. And I’m really interested to try other brands apart from etude house. So when I


saw someone tag this picture on my face book wall, I was interested to see the mandarin shade. As you can see in the picture the two new colors are mandarin juice and candy juice.
this is how the bottle looks like
I’m an orange color lover and I chose the mandarin shade. It is not so expensive considering the big bottle it has. I bought it for Rp 99.000 at pluvia pluvia on face book. You can check her face book page since she sell so many kinds of Korean products and the owner is so nice.
So the first impression is the bottle looks like a regular nail polish. It is round shape and made of thick glass. The inside is indeed like a syrup and I thought this gonna last quiet long since we only use a little drop of tint each time.
I apply it on my lips before scrub and not with a nice stroke also but the color is just so pretty. It looks the same as the advertisement. A very vivid bright orange. It is definitely wearable. But after a while, just like another tint, it will leave dry patches on my lip. So I thought I’m going to scrub my lip first.
the bottle looks like a nail polish LOL
After took a shower, I scrubbed my lips and applied a concealer on my lips before applying the tint. I tried to apply it evenly and the color was really great. And one thing that I like, the smell is so good. It smells like a fresh mandarin juice and I really want to lick my lips for that but unfortunately it tastes bitter. Just like another tint once you applied it and settled it for a while, it will create a strange sensation like it penetrates deep into your lips to create the stains. So for the people who never try tint before, don’t worry, it will not cause your lips any damage, it is just how a tint works. It does feel bitter when you apply it but once it dries you can’t feel the bitter taste anymore.        
I want to buy other shades like candy juice, cherry juice and pink juice. It is just so pretty. I really recommend you to try this tint.
 Pro :
-          Cheap price
-          Bright and vivid color
-          Nice smell
-          It contains grape seed oil for the caring effect
This is the swatches on my bare lips
Con : can’t find any
Rating : 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment