Tuesday, March 17, 2015


REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE LOVELY COOKIE COLOUR BLUSHER #2 STRAWBERRY CHOUX

Next, my review is about lovely cookie blusher from etude house. Actually I already have 2 shades of blusher, they are from oriflamme products. But I don’t really like it. Sometimes when I want to make baby face makeup I need a powder blusher that doesn’t contain any shimmering because it will just ruin the whole concept. And besides, the products that I have were already 4 years and it’s time for me to buy the new one.


the box is absolutely pretty

I interested in this product because it doesn’t have any shimmer, and also because the design of the product. I ordered it in @uneeetude. It’s so cheap. Only Rp 70.000. It came so fast since it is a ready stock product. And I’m so happy when I saw the packaging. Its round and made of plastic but the puff is very cute and soft. Like a baby powder puff if you know what I mean. But unfortunately the handle of the puff is just a one pink ribbon and it’s not very convenient to hold on. So I just grab the whole puff and puff puff on my cheek haha..
the fluffy puff

The color is just so pretty. A very baby pink and will make you look so innocence. But you can only use this type of blusher with matte makeup. I tried to use it with glowing makeup and it just so wrong.. it looks flat on the apple of my cheek where it suppose to glow. I know it is my mistake so I warn you first.. haha.. I would like to purchase the orange and lavender color maybe in next month.
strawberry choux

So overall the blush is nice, cheap and pretty. (Isn’t that all we want) I would like to try missha fluid sheer blusher and nature republic blusher so if you girls have any experience with the two type of products mention before please let me know.. Thank you.
Pro :
-          Cheap price
-          Nice color
-          Pretty design
Cons :
-          Inconvenient puff (even though it's pretty)
Ratings : 4.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment