Friday, March 13, 2015


REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE PURE BAOBAB MOISTURIZER
I’ve been looking for new moisturizer these days. I’m eyeing for laneige water bank but the price is quite expensive, so I’ll guess I just need to postpone it first. I interested in moistfull series of etude house but since I don’t really like the fragrant of collagen moisture I don’t want to buy it.. but really collagen moistfull cream has such an incredible texture.. (I’m very sensitive about fragrant).
 So, I suddenly reminded of etude house another moisturizer line called pure baobab series. I checked it in etude.co.kr. it gives only a little description of the product in English but it did say containing baobab water that can moisturize my face well. This line has 3 types of product. The toner, moisturizer, and the cream. I checked the products availability in @littlekoreancorner, and guess what! The price is reasonable enough.
So it left me with the choice wether I want to buy the toner, the moisturizer or the cream. I’m not a big fan of thick cream which leaves me with sticky feeling. I’m looking for something like laneige water bank texture, but it does hard to find in quite cheap price products. I don’t want to buy toner yet because I usually use my face mist instead of toner. So I choose the moisturizer one.

It came pretty fast along with my cc cream. You can checked the etude cc cream review in previous post. As I guess, the bottle is big. I think I can use it for a very long time. It contains 180 ml of product which is so much for me. Consider I’ll only use a pinch of it every day.
The bottle is opaque pink. One thing special is the lid, which has the same curve line as the wish lips talk products. It’s very girly, and surely it’s a good bottle to decorate my dressing table. The liquid inside is pale pink which is very pretty. But unfortunately it comes ith this big hole where we suppose to pour the liquid into our hands. The hole is quite big, so at the first time I poured out too many but I quickly put it back again through the hole.
It doesn’t have any smell. Truly! No fragrant at all. And it does moisturize my face well. It has milky texture but it absorbs well into my skin. Usually I use it all over my face and I’ll let it sits for 1 minutes while I prepare my other makeup. It leaves me a silky feeling as the box stated (like a burst of water drop, its light texture absorbs smoothly into the skin with abundant moisture.)
The emulsion itself contains 54% baobab water and moringa seed extract. It claims that it is a highly moisturizing emulsion that daily absorbs baobab’s pure moisture into skin for a clear and moist complexion.
So, at the end, i think this is a good daily moisturizer. I’ll consider to purchase it again.
Pro         : - good value (cheap price, big bottle)
-          Fragrance free
-          Very good moisturizing agent

No comments:

Post a Comment