Tuesday, March 17, 2015


REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE TEAR DROP EYE LINE #WHITE TEAR

This is a product that I’m craving for but never had a chance to purchase it. Why? Because I always forget to put it in the shopping list and I’ll just remember it after I purchase the shopping. This happens everytime. The same thing happens with etude 101 pencil. I haven’t try any of it simply because I forget about it.
So, at last, I purchase this along with my cookie blusher from @uneeetude. The price is Rp70.000.i chose the white shade because I don’t have any idea which color to buy. It all looks just the same.
back side of the bottle
 The bottle is just the same as etude house oh my liner. But the content is so shimmery like a precious elixir. Haha. If harry potter needs a new elixir this can suit the purpose.
Because I’m really interested in this product, this is the first product I tried after the package arrived. It contains small glitter and it brightens my whole eyes. But, it is definitely not suitable for daily makeup. The glitters even though it is small, still so pop out.  Kind of make my lower eyelashes sparkle with glitter and it such not a delicate look for a teacher like me.
the front of the box
But when I use it with full eye makeup, it looks so pretty and I just want to stare at it all the time. People keep asking me what do I use to make my eyes glitter like that. One thing that I need to remind you is that you may not use it on full length of your lower eye lash. Just use it on the corner of you eyes to make the eyes look brighten. if you use it on the full length, it will look strange and definitely not pretty.
the sparkle white swatches on my hand. actually it's very glittery in real life
I interested in buying the pencil type like etude house 101 play pencil or holika holika jewel pencil. Stay tuned for my other interesting post okay? Thank you all.
Pros :
-          Cheap price
-          Pretty glitter
Cons :
-          Not suitable for daily makeup
Rating : 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment