Tuesday, March 17, 2015



REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE GIVE ME CHOCOLATE SHADOW #CHERRY TRUFFLE

I bought this product because last November I didn’t get a chance to purchase Etude House fantastic color Halloween edition. Because at first I didn’t like eye shadow product since I can’t used it daily, I’m working as a teacher and I can’t wear full makeup every day. And there came a day when I also a little bit addicted with Korean makeup tutorial in you tube and it shows so many tutorials using a simple eyeshadow and at once I began to have interest in applying eyeshadow.
So, when I saw the promotion of etude house new limited edition eyeshadow, I can’t sleep but keep thinking about it. And at last I ordered it from one of my favourite online shop in Indonesia. It arrived pretty fast.
give me chocolate #cherry truffle
First impression is the box not as big as I thought. I already know that it will come in small size but I can’t help but thinking why can’t it be a little bit bigger. But then I remembered this is an eyeshadow no a blush so the size won’t be as big as I thought. But truly it is bigger than any etude house eyeshadow and it will last so long.
On of the reason I bought this eyeshodow was due to its box. It’s so pretty and I don’t want to throw away the box. I’m not a chocoholic but still I do love the design of the box. The writing behind the box is just captivating.
So, for the product itself, the chocolate part is not truly matte, it contains a little bit shimmer but still wearable everyday. And for the pink side or more like coral shade it also not matte but a little bit shimmery. I don’t want to ruin the chocolate design so I just brush the shadow using my finger.
The result is just the same as the promotions and very wearable. The colors are not very pigmented. You need to apply it again and again until you got the desire colors but it last pretty long. It doesn’t smudge and turn oily (like my oriflamme it just disappeared after 1 hour, can you imagine that!)
the box is very pretty. don't you think so?

And it’s such a pretty color too. I wanted to buy the rest of the shade but tadaaa.. there came a promotion about etude new spring pallete.. and I already ordered it so just stay tuned to see the review..
Pro :       - pretty large container
-          Nice smell (it smells like chocolate) and nice design
-          Pretty color
Con :      - not so pigmented (but I still like it since it is wearable)  

2 comments:

  1. At first I want buy it too. But I just think the embossed chocolate will be disappear after long time use and make this eyeshadow not so pretty again, so I ended up not buying this. Anyway, thanks for your review ! ♡

    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so, but actually i only use just a little part of the eyeshadow on upper right side to maintain it's shape.. and believe me this eye shadow will last so long.. thank you

    ReplyDelete